Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search Here

Powered by Blogger.

Recent

4/recentposts

Popular

Friday, 3 March 2017

EFIWE NEWS: UNIZIK Female Student Dies In "Aboki" Room After Smoking Weed


A 400 Level female student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka was, today, found dead in the Room of A security man in her Hostel after allegedly smoking Marijuana and inhaling fumes from a Generator set.

Read the story as shared by UNIZIK Parrot on Facebook

Tragic!! UNIZIK Final Year Female Student Dies in “Aboki’s” Room After Smoking Weed



Something Tragic happened today at One Anita lodge in Ifite, Near Royal Bed where A Student was found dead in the room of an alleged security man.

Our Parrots told us that the young lady (name unknown yet) went to Aboki’s room to charge her mobile phone, during which they smoked marijuana and dozed off.

The said security man had kept his generator in the Kitchen (No escape for fumes), hence Carbonmonoxide from the Generator exhaust pipes found its way into the room killing the Young lady while the Security man is said to be in Coma.

We tried Taking Pictures but security men who arrived the venue later in the afternoon were preventing us, we finally took this few blurred ones.

Source: Unizik Parrot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Unibadan Efiwe On WhatsApp For Business! CLICK ICON

Follow Unibadan Efiwe On Twitter

WATCH MFM TV LIVE 24/7